Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't access my yahoo mail because it keeps saying invalid…

Customer Question
Hello ... I can't...

Hello ... I can't access my yahoo mail because it keeps saying invalid password & I know it's the correct password ***** HELP .. lol

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!