Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot get into outlook for my emails. sign in doesn't

Customer Question
Cannot get into outlook...

Cannot get into outlook for my emails. sign in doesn't recognize my email or telephone number.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Iwas going to change my password ***** like I said they didn't recognize my phone number, so I couldn't receive the code #.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess