Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an account and have ended up with another account on…

Customer Question
I have an account***@******.***...

I have an account***@******.*** and have ended up with another account***@******.*** on my new phone. Can these accounts be combined to the gmail account where I can get my pictures off of the cloud?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Any of the above

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I’m kind of technically challenged.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can get them all on at the same time and let them take over if needed

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Gmail has a tool you can use to migrate your Yahoo email account to your Gmail account. Please click the link below and review the instructions on how to use the tool to combine your Yahoo and Gmail accounts:

click here

Just let me know if you need assistance or have questions regarding any of the steps.

I need to consolidate two separate iTunes accounts

Ok then just to clarify, are you looking to combine two Apple ID accounts, or the content of two iTunes programs on different computers?

I'd like to combine the two accounts and get rid of the one with the yahoo address

Combine the two Apple ID accounts, correct?

but i'm unable to get onto the***@******.*** account for some reason. I attempted a password ***** Isabel2018 password
Te password *****'t work

Ok then if that is an Apple ID account do the following to reset the password:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Now it says that it’s not an Apple ID

Can you login to the other Apple ID account?

all my pictures that were lost on my phone ended up on my iPad. The ones that are from the past though I think might be lost forever in the cloud.
I was able to get into my old email last night finally, but the Apple ID for that email address ( user name they say doesn’t exist. I switched from yahoo to gmail because my email got compromised the summer of 2016.

Try searching the old email account using the search function for your email account - and search for the Apple keyword to see if you have received any emails regarding the Apple ID for that email address (which you should if the Apple ID account and the email account are associated) and let me know if you find any emails regarding your Apple ID account.

There’s nothing. Several contact from Apple wanting me to increase my data on iCloud

If you have not done so already, try using the actual Yahoo email address as the username for the Apple ID account when logging in, rather than just the account username and see if that is recognized.

Also try the Yahoo email with the Apple ID password ***** process instead of the Apple ID username and let me know the result.

Email address and Apple ID is the same. When I put it in to get a new password ***** the Apple account it told me that the account doesn’t exist.
Password *****
Password *****
P

At the time that you created the Apple ID account, did you also have another email address or phone number associated with the account? If so, try using those to login into the account or to reset the account password.

Same email address and phone # since 2001

I understand - what I am asking is if it is possible that the Apple ID account that uses the***@******.*** email address could also have another email address or a phone number associated with that account, such as for recovery purposes, in the account settings?

Maybe.(###) ###-####**@******.***
Would be the only possibilities.

Ok, I tried it and it works. I believe that phone number is ***** phone number where it will send the reset code. If you have access to that phone number, then use the***@******.*** email address as the Apple ID to reset and have it send the reset information to the phone number you list above.

Thank you, ***** *****’ll give it a try. I’ll have no service today as I’m working in the boonies, but I’ll give it a try tonight. I do appreciate your diligence!

Ok, sounds good. If you run into any issues while resetting the password ***** let me know.