Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have messed up my User name and password. Aol.commy email…

Customer Question
I have messed up...

I have messed up my User name and password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Aol.commy email address is [email protected]

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything- I am a computer idiot-I'm sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No-and sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link:

www.mail.aol.com

Enter your email Address and password ***** if you're able to login, please reset your email account password ***** clicking forgot your password ***** need help.

Please keep me posted.

I will be standing by.