Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have questions regarding pick service from my mom to my…

Customer Question
I have questions...

I have questions regarding pick service from my mom to my destination and back.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Road Runner.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am fairly new at using Lyft and have two important question

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

Please call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

How to go to a destination but have questions returning

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Help with how to get home from destination

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.