Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant recover my gmail account. My phone but don't have…

Customer Question
I cant recover my...

I cant recover my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My phone but don't have same number i had a screen shot of my 8 digit codes now i cant find that either

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Old passwords time i started my account witch i don't remember security questions since i lost my phone they cant verify my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my email back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!