Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried to sign in but it won't let me sign in and I…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to sign in but it won't let me sign in and I want to know why. My email address is Jamestown James 455 at gmail.com. I wonder why I cannot get in please tell me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes I have a different phone but I had download the new app Flex app and it still won't let me sign in is telling me that they records indicated that something and it won't let me sign in. So I want to know what is the problem I can I speak to you personally cuz I don't like talking on text messages and on the phone. I like talking to a person then doing it computerize

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My password ***** works when I try to sign in but it still won't let me get to the app or try to work it won't let me do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I I hope that you will contact me so I can speak to you on the phone cuz my words get mixed up when I try to send out a text or do this I don't like texting or talking to computer I really talked to individual.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Can't you help me with this problem can I talk to someone on the phone cuz I do not like using the computer it's difficult for me to give out the right answers or call me so I know what to do.
I would like to sign in so I can get to work cuz I got bills to pay and it seem like it was a good idea for me and now I can't sign in leave find out what's the problem with Amazon Flex why I can't sign in
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!