Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TO ;LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AND IT WON'T TAKE ME THEIR. PHONE…

Customer Question
I'M TRYING TO ;LOG...

I'M TRYING TO ;LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AND IT WON'T TAKE ME THEIR

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES PHONE NUMBER(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THat's it thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What account are you trying to log in to?

Right I'm trying to log in to my outlook email so I can get a verification from google like I have been trying so hard for the lasst 3 weeks to my old gmail back

Okay. When you say that it won't take you there, do you mean that you are unable to access the Outlook email interface at https://login.live.com/login.srf?