Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change my reservations of 4/3 and 4/4 to a later…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my reservations of 4/3 and 4/4 to a later date. I don't use social media and thus need reply via email or phone

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail as I stated in my email address

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my personal computer, not laptop or phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Why do I need to troubleshoot when I need someone would can handle the change in reservation?. If this is how groupon works, it is terrible

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was told via computer to come to this site to get my problem solved. I am trying to contact Groupon to get a change in reservations with the orginial date of 4/3 so there is some urgency