Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two Apple ID. One is and the others is [email protected]

Customer Question
I have two Apple...

I have two Apple ID. One is***@******.*** and the others is [email protected] yahoo.com I need to get ride of one. And also need to recover the password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I some time used my Apple tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I only have security password ***** open my phone to used it or make a call.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I do have a credit card on file that I need to Chang because the security code at the back of this card rape off. So any thing Apps they always need this card security code and I can’t.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Your email address is normally used as the username for your Apple ID. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site:
http://iforgot.apple.com/1) Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. (If you have forgotten your Apple ID, click the option to “look it up” on that same page and supply the requested info. Then, once you have the ID, return to reset the password ***** needed.)NOTE: If you are asked to confirm your trusted phone number, or asked for a “Recovery Key”, AND you also have a Mac, iPhone, or iPad using the SAME Apple ID where you can currently access the home screen, STOP and let me know - otherwise continue.2) Select the option to reset your password. Choose how to reset your password:
• select "Answer security questions" to answer your stored security questions and then follow the rest of the steps.
• select "Get an email" to receive an email you can use to reset your password.3) Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site: https://appleid.apple.com/
While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct. You can update your credit card details as well.4) You should restart all your Apple devices before signing in with the new password.If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.Thanks and good luck,
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago

do you still need assistance with this issue? I would be glad to help further. Otherwise, if you could please rate to close out this session that would be much appreciated.

​John