Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to connect with optimum email. R you having a

Customer Question
Unable to connect with...

Unable to connect with optimum email. R you having a situation on your end?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook but I just signed up with Norton for security so it may be with them

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Unplug router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!