Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need my correct email address. Comcast. I have not been able…

Customer Question
Need my correct email...

Need my correct email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have not been able to access the email address is showing not correct ios not correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My what I thought was current email address from comcast states not correct or valid can you help me with the right one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?