Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been trying desperately to reset my gmail account to no…

Customer Question
I've been trying desperately...

I've been trying desperately to reset my gmail account to no avail. I have two accounts, but the one I need, I'm having difficulty with the password. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, I cannot get into the account I need because I do not remember the password. I put in what I thought it was and it did not work. I've tried so many times using the procedures I got from your information that now I am blocked out

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. I tried both of these methods and it keeps giving me instructions to get into the account that I already know how to get into.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I had to change cell phones and all my pictures was sent to the account that I cannot get into. I need these pics to put into a book I am writing so it is very important

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello,My name is***** to Justanswer. I'm reviewing your question now,and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I have your Gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?

royalty1
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

To get a verification code, first confirm the recovery email address you added to your account fay•••••••••••@yahoo.com

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

It is showing that this is not the correct email ID could you please check it.

That is the only other email that I use. In fact, that is the email I am receiving your correspondence on now.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand but it is still showing that it is wrong please check if you are missing some numbers?

there are no numbers in my yahoo email. A response can also be texted to me on my cell(###) ###-####
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Please answer your security questions:

Answer your security question

Favorite food?

seafood
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you have any email which you can access now please let me know that?

the only email that I have is the once I just gave you. It is***@******.***.
My daughter was killed and all the photos and info I have of her was on the gmail account I'm trying to get into. So please help me. this problem only occured when I had to get a new cell phone and the cell phone company sent these photos to my new phone.
Is it possible for you to get into the gmail account I can't get into and transfer the photos to my new gmail account?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I am sorry but without password ***** can not login to your gmail account.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand your concern but with having access to recovery email address it is not possible to reset the password ***** your gmail account.

That is why I am requesting your assistance. I have given you the gmail account that I need to be able to reset the password ***** I don't know what else to do and it is imperative that I be able to retrieve this account
Were you able to verify the other information I have supplied to you for the account I am trying to recover (*****@******.***)?
Are you still with me?