Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my gmail account. On my iPhone and yesterday when I…

Customer Question
Lost my gmail account ...

Lost my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iPhone and yesterday when I went in my iPhone to look at my emails google wanted me to put in a new email address and password ***** that google could share my account with othrts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know have my emails been hacked

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 5 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Yes, it sounds like you've fallen victim to a phishing scam and a nefarious third-party has hijacked your account. In order to regain access, you will need to fill out Google's Account Recovery form:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!

Everything seems to be back to normal. My only problem is the fact I had to pay you $48.