Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Says it no longer exist and I want to recover it please.

Customer Question
Says it no longer...

Says it no longer exist and I want to recover it please

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want my gmail account nack

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

When was the last time you was able to access this account?

Ready noe

DO you remember the last known password?

We can do this another way if you cant remember? Its not an issue.

Please let me know, I havent heard from you in quite a while now