Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't access my password. When I'm asked to use yahoo/with…

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my password. When I'm asked to use yahoo/with password ***** can't get into anything. I've used codes fron text messages but that is not always doable.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I use my phone most of the time.when i use a computer i have to use the code..

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone # (###) ###-####

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!