Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to contact someone via a link on their website.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to contact someone via a link on their website. When clinking the link, it takes me to a screen that list different email formats, one of which is Google. I click on it, then am directed to login. Then I get a response saying that I already have a gmail account but there is then no opportunity to send my message vis the link that originated the interaction. Very frustrating!! Help!

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Not really sure. I know it is not a system like Outlook. My browser is Safari.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago
Mohammad Hossain

Hello

This is Mohammad, would you please provide me the link to see if there is any issue with the link or not.

Thank you,

Email technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago

Please copy and paste the link here.

Here is the link:The Hotel Cafe. 1623 1/2 N. Cahuenga Blvd. Los Angeles, Ca 90028Booking through email only. Thank you.
The word “Booking” is a link that apparently does not convert for the copy.
Hello?
Email technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago

Hello

I am extremely sorry, I was out town.

Please type the complete address from the link to troubleshoot.

Otherwise; I will need to have remote access to your computer to see why link is not working properly.

Thank you,

Mohammad Hossain

Here is the website address: http://www.hotelcafe.com/. When I go the the comtact page and click on the “Booking” link, the above occurs.
Email technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago

Please give me some minutes to troubleshoot the link. Thank you

Email technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago

Hello

Sorry,

They don't have online booking system. If you read the line" Booking through email only" , it says they only do by e-mail. As soon as you click this Booking, outlook try to open a e-mail.

If you don't have outlook at your computer , you can do the booking by using this e-mail:***@******.***

Please e-mail them and let them know that you like to do the booking- they will help you to complete the booking process.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you,

Thanks
Email technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago

You welcome. Have a great night. Bye now. Please don't forget to rated to close this ticket. Thank you.