Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgot my password. And have bew phone number how can a

Customer Question
Forgot my password. And...

Forgot my password. And have bew phone number how can a revovery mi gmail account?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Will try everything mean since from july and always its same problems can send a proof i am the onw but i dont know how 😢

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

They

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Same problems gmail say its no my account😢

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Where is my anws..??? How can i revovery my gmail account forgot pasword date to created and have new phone number? How????
3/31/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the Gmail address in question?