Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help deleting a photo in google maps, put on by my

Customer Question
Need help deleting a...

Need help deleting a photo in google maps, put on by my husband and we cant get the right email and password ***** to do it ourselves thanks

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No , the email we re did is that the same as the account the phot was under

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

We don't know the email address or

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
when re setting the google email , we get a wrong account that comes up
We need to know what email was used when placing the photo on the google map business location .
3/31/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

On the Google Maps, do you see any ID info about who submitted the photo?

yes it says William xxxx that's my husband _ but when we try to make changes to photo it will not let us

Can you please share the Google Maps link or take a screenshot of this and upload it here for review? Thanks.