Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to open Microsoft account with my email. has not

Customer Question
Trying to open Microsoft...

Trying to open Microsoft account with my email. has not succeeded my email account is fine in the mail on my program?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Zoho

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Zoho? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my mail on windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Unusual. I am trying to sync

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is the message you are getting when you try to create a microsoft account using your zoho email address?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.