Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I write my copy and suddenly the "DRAFT" of it disappears!!

Customer Question
I write my copy...

I write my copy and suddenly the "DRAFT" of it disappears!! I have my "gmail" "attached" to SAFARI, and NOT tio CHROME,What is the p[roblem??

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access gmail through SAFARI ON A MAC iMac)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I usually type a first draft and then after ,mI make corrections using "Draft" but now my Isn copy is lost!!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I access gmail through SAFARI ON A MAC

You are accessing Gmail via web. Okay, please check you Gmail again, do you see anything under Draft from the left pane?