Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to forward a gmail email to my address. web

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to forward a gmail email to my address.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser googel chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to access settings and can't .locate

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you trying to forward your emails to you a gmail account?

Which is the email you are trying to forward to gmail?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I am trying to forward a gmail address to my verizon email.
The email address is ***@******.***

OK how do you access your verizon email account is it using AOL page or another email provider?

no

OK then please open gmail page and then go to settings.

In settings click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP and then you can see Add a forwarding address use that to enter you verizon email add for forwarding your gmail emails.Then save it and check it.

Let me know.

Have you tried my above instruction to add verizon as forwarding address?

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.