Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a phone witch is broken, I want to install my

Customer Question
Hi My name is*****...

Hi My name is***** had a phone witch is broken, I want to install my magicjack to an other one, when I download the program, I have being ask to put a code that will be sent to me. I cannot open my phone at all. can I have the code on my email?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone, on my PC, etc.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to install it on my PC to have the code but all times, I receive an error message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That all , Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Franz,

1. Plug the magicJack into a USB port of your computer.
  2. Go to mjreg.com and follow the on-screen instructions to register - you will be given the option to select a number during the registration process.