Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forrgot my password and I need to install office in my new…

Customer Question
I forrgot my password...

I forrgot my password ***** I need to install office in my new computer.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a iPhone and is save

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Did you forgot the password ***** your Microsoft account ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.