Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been a member for years. I may have let my membership…

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a member for years. I may have let my membership expire. Your online option says I am not valid. ###-##-####Henderson

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GCI

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to renew my membership.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To renew your GCI membership, go to:

https://instituteofministry.com/credential-renewal/