Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have received my refund on one of the item but when

Customer Question
I have received my...

I have received my refund on one of the item but when ordering it didn't ask me what size or color. One I want to be sure it comes in black and extra large

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Email is fine I have received the email but still did not ask me for the color or size of merchandise I want to make sure it comes in black and extra large

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No you can email me at anytime you have before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just make sure that I get where I order

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What company are you trying to contact regarding your order?