Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google doesn't recognize my gmail account even when I gave…

Customer Question
Google doesn't recognize my...

Google doesn't recognize my gmail account even when I gave them my recovery email. I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No. I haven't used it in over a year.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't remember. I have no record. I set it up when I went to college June/2009-2010.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I know my google login -- I think! I tried to use that. I recall there were changes made to gmail awhile ago.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Can you give me your gmail address?