Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to gain access to my gmail account. Not at this…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to gain access to my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not at this time

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No as I have never had this problem before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not understand why I am unable to gain access. Google advises me that my password ***** changed some months ago. I am not aware and in any case at 82 I am struggling to understand

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you tried to reset your gmail account password ***** clicking forgot your password option?