Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost 3 pair of glasses in a Lyft on Tuesday eve leaving…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I lost...

Second opinion] I lost 3 pair of glasses in a Lyft on Tuesday eve leaving work SOMA going to Central Richmond. I have contacted drive and they have - of course, not answered. I Just paid for all of them: Sunglasses, gold aviators, eyeglasses that were 2 days old and readers (which are store bought glasses). Please help contact: Gabriel, Tues eve at 6:34 p.m. or Kamruz that morning ( 8:08 a.m. Both rides I sat in were front passenger or maybe back of front passenger. Glasses would be on right side of driver. All 3 fell out of my bag because they were on top of bag.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

This a.m.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

Reaching out to both drivers and describing lost item. Neither have contacted me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me with LYFT expert please. No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

No need to go any further. I actually got i touch directly with Lyft. It took about 5 hrs of time but eventually a LYFT person got back to me. Thanks gor being involved but colse this ticket out. More of a headache than anything. No one should should have to go back and forth on line