Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I know my email and password but is saying it needs to text…

Customer Question
I know my email...

I know my email and password ***** is saying it needs to text my phone number but I do not have that phone number anymore

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No its my old email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I know my password ***** it’s saying I have to get a code from them on my phone number but I don’t have that number anymore

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.