Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought Groupons for the Oakland Zoo. I had to have surgery…

Customer Question
I bought Groupons for...

I bought Groupons for the Oakland Zoo. I had to have surgery and can’t travel to California. My daughter and grandson live in Oakland and would still like to go. How do I transfer them to her

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven’t. They planned to go tomorrow for my grandsons birthday and I thought I would just have to pay for new tickets

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I opened one of the vouchers seeing if I could email but I couldn’t

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.