Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am wanting to know how I can put photos from my cell phone…

Customer Question
I am wanting to...

I am wanting to know how I can put photos from my cell phone on facebook. I am so computer ignorant, and I need you to talk to me in laymens terms, please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Not too long ago, maybe a couple of months.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Nothing. As I said before, I am 76 yrs old and very computer illerate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to tell me how to send pics on my cell to FB.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
The easiest way to upload from your cell phone to FaceBook is to installl an official Facebook app on your phone. What kind of phone are you using?