Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgot my account and email. I had ghanged it to

Customer Question
Hello I have forgot...

Hello I have forgot my account and email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I had ghanged it to gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I looked at most but it doeen't have my case

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know my email I uised or password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. You mentioned you changed it to Gmail. Are you able to access your Gmail now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

hi I am Allan S****

Hi Allan, thank you for writing back.