Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help removing a tab from my address window.The tab…

Customer Question
I need help removing...

I need help removing a tab from my address window.The tab carries a site cannot be reached statement with ERR_NAME_NO_RESOLVED.How do I delete this tab?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Google web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've selected the line of computer code displayed and tried to delete it I've also removed cookies.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks Perl

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Is this happening with every site you visit?

On Google yes

Hmmm it could be a browser hijacker that has infected google chrome.....

The other thing this could be is an incorrect setting on your IPv4 protocol from your adapter....

The highjacker is more likely in this case.

Would you like me to login and take a look?

No thank you,good bye

You do not have to take that option..... I can give you steps here instead without issue

I want to end this session now

No problmeo, I will send to customer service for you.. Have a great easter weekend all the same