Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I use colour when replying to questions on email.

Customer Question
How do I use...

How do I use colour when replying to questions on email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

How do I find out

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows compute or a Mac?
  2. What email account are you using to send and receive emails -- Gmail? Yahoo Mail? AOL? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows Live Mail
Are you waiting for me?

Thank you for that information.

I am still here.

Here are the steps to change fonts settings in your Windows Live Mail:

1. Open Windows Live Mail
  2. Go to Tools => Options => Compose Tab => Font Settings

There you shall see the option to change the color of your text.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess