Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My photos have been put on to my computer from my phone. I…

Customer Question
My photos have been...

My photos have been put on to my computer from my phone. I have a Gmail account and an Apple Account. I'm supposed to be able to put in photos,google.com to get my pictures. It's NOT working. Now What?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have never used Gmail until a Best Buy agent set up this access to help be t of the process to access my photos that I loaded to the computer from my phone. I am totally confused and want my photos.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have an Apple ID and password. I have NO IDEA WHY I have all this stuff!!!!!!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you want to upload photos from your computers to Google Photo?
What’s the ultimate way to manage or show your photos? Please advise as I might suggest a better way depending your actual to use the photos. Thanks.
I want to download my photos from my computer onto a flash drive.
If so, it is actually to copy, not download. For Windows computer, use Windows Explorer to copy the files.For Mac computer, it is Finders do the same thing.