Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My son has an aol account and it is registered with my name.

Customer Question
My son has an...

My son has an aol account and it is registered with my name. We don't know the password ***** as it has been inactive for about 15 years. His aol name is*****: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It is registered under Ann Kneller-Karolinski or Annie Kneller-Karolinski

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My son contacted AOL and they can't give him a new password ***** the account is registered under my name.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need any other information?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!