Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do you add a contact to overall contact list and add one…

Customer Question
How do you add a...
How do you add a contact to overall contact list and add one of these to a contact group?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/31/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
It depends on which email system you are using. What’s the name of your email provider? Or what’s the domain name part of your email address? Can you please also advise what email program you are using at the moment?
I pay Cox Communications for email connection. Does that mean it is the provider? What do you mean by domain? My address is @gmail.
Bob
Your email provider is Gmail. You can access your contacts and groups fromhttps://contacts.google.com/If you want to add an existing contact into a group, you need to use the old version of Google Contacts. See below the official help and steps.https://support.google.com/contacts/answer/6164066?hl=en
Make sense? Any feedback? Please advise. Thanks.