Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I currently switched carriers and when I tried to log in my…

Customer Question
I currently switched carriers...

I currently switched carriers and when I tried to log in my gmail I couldn't get access because I forgot my password ***** the steps,to take when you forget your password ***** forgot as well, the phone that they tell you to put in to get a code has not been my number for over a,year so therefore I'm unable still to get into my gmail account, I called goggle and was told,that I would have to pay $150 dollars because he said it was my fault he also used profanity then hung up on me . I really need to get into my gmail I have very important information and every thing is

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Important is in that gmail

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No I am not u can't log in and no I don't remember any answers to questions I've had this account over 10years, my acct is***@******.*** and when it ask my name I type that In and it says,unable to verify& I don't understand why? This is very frustrating please help me

Technician's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover the gmail account, go to

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Let me know if that works for you?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------