Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It says no authurization or password error.i never installed…

Customer Question
It says no...

It says no authurization or password ***** never installed this program the thec did and i never recieved a password

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have outlook but it won't open email either.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Probably but as you can see i'm computer illiterate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Notreally

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing?