Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I type in my email it keeps telling me my email isn't…

Customer Question
Hello when I type...

Hello when I type in my email it keeps telling me my email isn't valid and that's the only email that I have ever had it also keeps changing the letter "M" to an "R" in the word com at the end of my my email and I'm also wondering how to give my paypal info to be able to get paid I'm hoping u can help me with these problems/ this is for the company "mycompanyadmin.com ???

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just those 3 things and it does the same thing on my smartphone as it does my computer

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 26 days ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

It changed the letters on your phone too?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist