Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having difficulty assessing my email on my regular desk…

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty assessing my email on my regular desk top. I do not want to have to go to Earthlink.net because I can get my email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Faster if I click on my email icon. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't know. How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I get the AJC paper on line on my regular email icon, but am having difficulty getting the paper. They may have changed something but it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please clarify what you need help with? Do you need an icon put on your desktop to be able to access your Earthlink email, as well as help to access the AJC paper?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert