Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgotten my gmail password what do I dO? I have forgotten…

Customer Question
Forgotten my gmail password...

Forgotten my gmail password ***** do I dO?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I have forgotten my gmail pass word,how do I reset to another one

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Tel number is ***** but am abroad on holiday if you give me a contact tel number have a landline here I can call you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don,t think so

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 23 days ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please try to reset your gmail account password ***** given under:

Click the link:

http://gmail.com

Enter your Email ID and click Next and then click More options.

Click "forgot your password"

Or you click the link given here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Enter your email Address and click Next.

And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

It will either send a 6 digit code on the recovery mobile number or to a recovery email address.

Please enter that code and create a new password.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 19 days ago

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

Else, if you can kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist