Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my password for Google. How do I get into my e-mail…

Customer Question
I lost my password...

I lost my password ***** Google. How do I get into my e-mail account?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, my i-phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but one of the questions is, What date was my google account set up? I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you. My e.mail account is***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

I don't know.

ok, if you now try to sign into your account, what is the message you get?

No. Send me the information like your information said it would. Thank you i

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

That are asking for my phone number. I have that. Then they want to know what day did I set up my google account. I don't know that.
The message is, What date was the google account set up. I don't know.

ok, what exactly happens when you follow the steps here?

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

First thing hastens is, they tell me, Enter the last password ***** remember. Then the ask me to enter my Name i, I do, they they have a pc call me and give me a code, I enter the code, then, they tell me they will sent me another code at***@******.***, I go the yahoo and get the code, they they ask me, what month and year was the the google account set up. I din't know that.
Please respond.
I don't want to see another offer. Please respond.

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thanks for nothing!
No, cancel my account now.
No, cancel my account now Stop order number 052496