Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My outlook express is asking for the pop server password but…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. My outlook...

Hi Pearl. My outlook express is asking for the pop server password ***** I don't remember what it is. Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

The same message is given to me on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have security questions and a phone number on file.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that I can think of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email service outlook is connecting to?

Please let me know