Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It can't be sent because it's wrong but when I scrolled it…

Customer Question
It can't be sent...

It can't be sent because it's wrong but when I scrolled it off it still wont send to the rest on the list.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Shaw outlook ??

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I guess it's a web browser - It's on my computer - the email Windows

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I did was to remover the address that was wrong and then pressed send but it still didn't go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not too swift at this but why wont the server send it?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of outlook you are using please?

Thank you

No I will try to reach Shaw in the morning =This has happened before and I can't understand why they wont send the email when I remove the wrong address! ZI don't want to pay that much because I don't understand things being asked.

ok, well if you would like me to fix it, let me know

Thank you