Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having problem logging in my email. Yeah they stole my phone…

Customer Question
Hi, having problem logging...

Hi, having problem logging in my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yeah they stole my phone and they already hacked my account can log in anymore password ***** and phone number .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah i want to gain access back to my email or be deactivate the email permanently

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

sure, whats the phone number that was originally on the account? just give me first 6 digits

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.