Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just gave you a deposit and I dont have access to email…

Customer Question
I just gave you...

I just gave you a deposit and I dont have access to email because that is the problem. Can you connect with me on this chat line?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No not possible

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone is stolen. Can you connect with me on this chatline? I already gave a deposit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not cool. Clearly this is a computer response not a person. Please get a person. I have no email access

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the email you are having trouble with?

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

did you try to password ***** the password ***** forgot password *****

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
did you read the request? My phone wasstolen which is the only way to get the reset code.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

Phone stolen i know you mentioned.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

you didnt get the same number and block the lost phone from the service provider?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I tried to follow the process to access through facebook but it didnt work
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

so the number which you have on the yahoo recovery phone is lost and have you tried to call up the number if its working or have you got it blocked

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
i have now blocked the number at the service provider. Is there a way to get back into my yahoo account?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

there are 3 ways to get your account access back

1. Recovery phone

2. Recovery Email (secondary) email provided on the account.

3. Security questions to be answered correctly to regain access.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I cannot access the security questions. Can you help me do that? I am not sure I ever gave Yahoo my gmail account as a backup. It was not recognized when I entered it so I don think they have it.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I would be happy to answer the secrity questions if I can get to them
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

give me a minute i will give you the reset link.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
thanks
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

You may click on the response/reply button to continue if you need anymore assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
this doesnt lead meto the questions. i have tried it before. It doesnt work
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
thats why I am talking to you
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

its not giving the 3rd option its from yahoo end.

I'll open your question up to all the experts. One of them may have seen this
precise situation before. You'll receive an e-mail notification when one responds.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
okhow long do you think it will take?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

as soon as an expert picks this you will get a reply. I would suggest not to wait now you can check this in the morning.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
is there any way to safeguard my email in the meantime?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago

safeguard in the sense?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Its 9 am. When do I expect an answer?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 22 days ago
Please tell me the problem or the issue you are experiencing.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
you were supposed to get an expert to respond to my situation. Someone took my email by stealing my phone and i could not get to the secret questions place.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
trying to reset my password
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I just clicked on the place that said view your response and there was no response from the expert. I need to get into my email. Please respond
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 21 days ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I notice the previous expert has opted out. Do you still need help here? Please advise. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
No one was able to help me. Please do not charge me for this service. It did not work

Okay. I opt out.

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant