Email

Connect one-on-one with a verified email technician who will answer your question

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

More related answers
All email technicians are VERIFIED
IPhone stolen need to change email password. But I don't
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
yes but I don't have my phone (stolen) and I'm not getting the questions right … read more
It was stolen off a dating site. Yahoo. Tablet. Deleted the
Harry, email technician
Not really just corrected the email account omg my amazon, Facebook, and other apps ....… read more
I just sent a request by chat. I need help with my
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I just sent a request by chat. I need help with my Thunderbird email. I have the latest version. I CAN get incoming email. I CANNOT SEND EMAIL.This started about 24-36 hrs ago w/o any changes on my pa… read more
Vansadia my gmail id is i forgot my gmail password please
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
hi my name is ***** ***** my gmail id is***@******.*** i forgot my gmail password ***** help me … read more
How do I call to speak toa person?? My email? Omg. I need to
Michael T
Michael T, email technician
Omg. I need to speak to a person. What is the number? I just got charged a huge fee for a 6 mile trip. … read more
I cannot access as I have 2FA and google is telling me to
Richard, IT Manager
Hi...I cannot access as I have 2FA and google is telling me to try later as I have too many failed attempts … read more
My email is incorrectly spelled on my Dropbox account and I
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
Second opinion] My email is incorrectly spelled on my Dropbox account and I cannot verify it … read more
I have lost they both passwords to a yahoo and gmail
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
i have lost they both passwords to a yahoo and gmail account.they were very similar. i answered secret questions and login info has been sent to both accounts. my cell phone was stolen and i now have … read more
If I deposit money do I get to talk to a real person?
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
If I deposit money do I get to talk to a real person? … read more
I forgot my gmail password. 1 5139670906. Are there any
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
i forgot my gmail password JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices? Customer: no JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Custo… read more
My daughter lost her android phone. I suspended the line
Josh, It Support Specialist
My daughter lost her android phone. I suspended the line 12/21. This morning I reconnected and called the phone. It was on. We used google locate android to find the account has been hacked. We have t… read more
What happens when I add someone to my Skype account on my
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
What happens when I add someone to my Skype account on my cell phone? Do they have access to my Facebook and email contact information residing on my cell phone? … read more
It's not my cell phone. I had a service person out on Friday
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
it's not my cell phone. I had a service person out on Friday because my internet and land line phone ere not working. The phone if working fine, but I haven't had an email since he left. … read more
In a recent Chat session with one of your technicians the
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
In a recent Chat session with one of your technicians the technician gave me a totally wrong answer because, it seemed thqat he did not analyse the question properly. Can I get a genuine answer to a q… read more
I have been chatting for 80 hours to no avail - Can I please
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Computer Security Officer
I have been chatting for 80 hours to no avail - Can I please speak to a live technician? … read more
I recently purchased a cell phone off of a selling site.
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hello I recently purchased a cell phone off of a selling site. Called the carrier before purchasing it. To make sure it wasn't stolen . And they said it was fine. The immigration is 3544410800688701. … read more
I can't remember my password and won't let me change, I
Michael
Michael, CEO
I can't remember my password ***** won't let me change … read more
My phone is not working properly. It keeps on dropping out
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Hi my phone is not working properly. It keeps on dropping out and people can't hear what I say. It won't respond to the buttons to press to get help although it does dial the number. What can I do? It… read more