Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Don’t remember my password how do I change it or change my…

Customer Question
Don’t remember my password...

Don’t remember my password ***** do I change it or change my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I have a new email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but no phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how too set new email

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Who is your email provider?
Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.