Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was trying to use a stupid MAC that I never use, sent an…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to use a stupid MAC that I never use, sent an email, must have stuffed the adderess and it didn't send. I went to the outbox, saw that it didn't send and tried to delete the address to re-type and it seem to have deleted the whole bloody email.....

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

There was an error message and now they seem to have disappeared from the outbox

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Dont know. stupid frigging mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How much I hate MAc????

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Who is your email provider?

Have you checked in the Recycle bin?